OLPH Pedaling Padres

Please contribute to my benefit ride for the Our Lady of Perpetual Help Cancer Home here in Atlanta! Every dollar counts!



Thursday, April 23, 2015

A little easier

Praise the Lord for Google Forms!

You can now fill out this online form to make donating to my century ride for OLPH Cancer Home all the easier.  No need to email me, just fill out the form.

Click HERE to register your donation!

Your donation goes to support the efforts of the Dominican Sisters who run a cancer home for the terminally ill.  They rely on God's providence to support them as most of their patients cannot afford insurance or quality medical care, and I am certain the Lord put them on my heart as worthy recipients of these fundraising efforts.  

Thanks for supporting the patients, the Sisters, and me and my dad!!!  Every mile counts.  Every dollar counts.

Peace in Christ,
FrM


1 comment: